Friday, May 18, 2012

A new look

The other day when I was doing the Alumni Racing posts, the fonts were coming out all screwy and I wasn't sure why. This led to an exploration of settings and templates and other things confusing to me. Which has led to the new-look blog. Let me know your thoughts on the new look.

To me, templates and what-not are all window dressing. My only concern is keeping the content going for the few regular followers. So, although it may look different, the mission of the blog -- such as it were -- remains the same.

The "long goodbye" to our seniors concludes on Saturday with Commencement. The weather looks to be perfect. Maybe a bit warm, but most who know me understand I won't be complaining about warm sunshine.

Again, let me know your thoughts, if any, on this new look.

2 comments:

Kris said...

looks good to me

tcoulson said...

I love the look more than before. There should be a way to put a logo in the banner - then have the fox on it and it would look perfect.