Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weather report

Nasty day today. A little preview of indoor track, as it was a straight distance day (no workout). Thus, many men and women did laps around the McCann Track. Others ran on the treadmill. Still others did a combination of McCann Laps and campus mile.

Wet. Cold. Nasty. I'm glad we were not working out today.

Fortunately, Friday's weather for VCP and the East looks good. Sunny/partly cloudy, mild but not too warm, high around 60. Sounds good to me!

Again, as a reminder to alums, family and friends: Women at 2 p.m.; Men at 2:45 p.m. Hope to see you all there.

1 comment:

Tom Dixon said...

Gentlemen and Lady Foxes,
Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck at MAACs. I think I speak for a lot of the Alumni when I say I've been tracking your progress throughout the season and you are all doing great things. Be confident, you have put the work in, and you are well coached!

TDix

PS. Good luck to the NYC Marathon runners as well.