Tuesday, November 5, 2013

... and hello to the new car


Well, it's not really "new" but close enough for me anyway ... a 2011 Subaru Forester (yeah, I know, I'm not that original; it's my SEVENTH Subaru). Above is a photo of me test driving it last week, and to the left is a photo taken by Posch (who was nice enough to drive me up to Rhinebeck to pick it up) of me getting it at the dealer on Monday. It's a nice ride, extremely upscale for my tastes. One team member was not pleased with the color since it resembles the school colors of a MAAC distance-running powerhouse. The car has no real fancy amenities, just your basic sport ute wagon (yes, it's 5-speed manual again). Perhaps the only "luxury" for me would be the heated front seats. Since I am generally cold, this is clutch. Get it? Clutch ... yeah. For those keeping score at home, we will not be stickering this one up like the white one. Really. I promise. For now ...

3 comments:

Alex Cuesta said...

You have to sticker it up, it just wouldn't be your car if you didn't. I'm going to bring you a Manchester sticker for it.

Unknown said...

I like the red; no need for so many stickers on this one!

Tom Dixon said...

SWAG