Sunday, September 27, 2009

Workouts this week

On Monday, the teams will be splitting, as Chuck will bring the women to Bowdoin for 1k thresh repeats and I will be bringing the boys the Farm Lane for some straight tempo.

Memo to team: Bring cars.

Another memo to team (especially Panebianco): There will be a SPECIAL GUEST at practice on Monday. More details to follow on Monday afternoon.

Tuesday: A few guys will be working out on this day; otherwise, easy distance.

Wednesday: Extended strides for most.

Thursday: Pre-meet.

Friday: Paul Short.

Long run on SUNDAY next weekend.

I have a lot of blog fodder to get to regardng alumni activity over the past few weeks. It's really interesting stuff, and I will do my best to collect it in words over the coming days. It was a busy weekend at home with not a lot of computer time.

Keep checking and I'll have some updates when I can get to them later in the week.

No comments: