Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hither and yon ...

While I remain grounded in historic Hyde Park, Marist Track marches on. The bus to Colonial Relays is en route to Williamsburg as I type this. It is full, and warm weather awaits them in the South.

Coach Chuck has arrived safely in California with Kristen Traub and Michelle Gaye, both of whom are poised to proudly represent our program at the Stanford Invitational on Friday afternoon and evening. Kristen is racing in the 1,500; Michelle is racing in the 10,000.

At Colonial, the Friday events begin early (8 a.m.) and end late (past 11 p.m.). An alert blog follower sent me a link to live results, so I may actually post updates more quickly than if I were there. Of course, I wish I were there. But I know the program is in good hands, and I know our athletes will represent us well.

No comments: