Monday, April 6, 2015

Back on the track, for a few minutes

 After the doctor's appointment this afternoon, Heidi drove me to the Vassar track so I could see the beginning of the women's distance practice. It was sooooooooooo good to see some of the ladies out there. I could not stick around for their actual workout, as we had to rush home to get James off the bus. But it was still great to be out there for a few minutes. My driving is still restricted for the next few weeks, so I will be at the mercy of Heidi and others to provide transportation.

In the "some things never change" department: You can see how the coaching staff dresses for the weather, which today was sunny and relatively mild. Coach Chuck, shorts and T-shirt; Coach Pete, long pants, long sleeve and thick fleece top. Here's hoping I can overdress for a few more days to come this spring.

No comments: