Thursday, May 21, 2015

Spring Cleaning: One for the Thumb

The Dumpster in our driveway is in place, a sign of literal spring cleaning at our house. Heidi is in one of those purge modes, kind of a reset button for home and family. In the process of cleaning out the upstairs office we call the “cold room” (because it has no heat), she came across this long-ago goofy picture of me, taken in France when we were there visiting our good friends back in 1997. I immediately noticed some different things from that era:

1. I’m not wearing a hat;
2. I’m wearing sunglasses;
3. I’m wearing a buttoned shirt;
4. Where's the gray hair?

All things that would be considered oddities for the circa 2015 version of me. Anyway! Facebook has this thing called Throwback Thursday (#TBT), so I guess we can spill that into this blog.

No comments: