Friday, June 28, 2013

Back to the 1990s ... Internet free in the Adirondacks

Programming note: I am up for our annual family vacation at Lake George. Since I still do not own a Smart Phone, and the Internet here is extremely spotty, posts may be scarce until the week of July 8. With Junior Nationals recently completed, this effectively ends the 2012-2013 journey, with the long 2013-2014 journey awaiting on the other side of the family holiday. So for now, I will get used to reading the New York Times in print for a week or so, read my books, and try to stay dry as the forecast calls for chance of rain every single day. No worries. We will make the best of it. If I get a chance to post from up here, I will. If not, see you on the other side of July 1, as we get ready for yet another new beginning.

No comments: