Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Christine Gambell, marathon fundraising

We are extremely proud of 2018 Marist Running Alum Christine Gambell for embarking into the world of marathon running. Christine is now living and working in NYC, so it’s a natural that she will be doing the NYC Marathon. She asked me to share this information about her fundraising efforts in the race. We wish her well in her training, fundraising and of course in the race. Here is the information she emailed to me:

I am super excited to share that I will be running the TCS New York City Marathon this November. I will be running with my mom and this is the first time either of us will be running the marathon distance. 
I will be running for my workplace charity partner, FREE ARTS NYC! FREE ARTS NYC empowers under-served youth through art and mentoring programs to develop their creativity, confidence, and skills to succeed. Please help me support Free Arts NYC by making a donation through my fundraising page HERE!! (I need to hit $3,000 before race day!!). Thanks in advanced for your donations. Here is the fundraising link: https://www.classy.org/fundraiser/1947921

No comments: