Saturday, September 11, 2010

Red Fox Trot: Thank you

To the Running Red Foxes:

THANK YOU for being great ambassadors for our program and our school by lining the course in your fancy red DriFit shirts this morning for the race. Trust me when I say the runners were thrilled and pumped at your support.

There were many local runners who commented to me how much they loved the support. I am a loyal member of the Mid-Hudson Road Runners Club, and it was important to me personally that our program represented with class and enthusiasm. As usual, you did not disappoint.

Thanks to all.

Also, thanks to Phil for coming out and working the finish line with his old pals from the MHRRC. I know that made nervous race officials happy to have an experienced trigger finger on the stopwatch.

Results are posted at www.mhrrc.org. More Marist Running results and commentary to come.

No comments: