Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hang in there ...

Hey guys ... my sister from SC is coming to town (NJ) so I will be down in NJ visiting tonight and Sunday. I will do my best to get the entries for BU up on the blog, but it may not be till Monday. Same with Friday night's splits.

Friday's meet was a bit better than the Fordham opener, but we still have a long way to go. Progress.

BU should be better than Friday, and on and on. This is how the season should progress.

If you have any special entry requests, call my cell. Remember that we will be traveling with a somewhat limited squad due to the competitiveness of the meet. I'll do my best to accommodate everyone.

See you Monday. Remember, distance practice is at 9:30 a.m. There is a home men's hoop game at 4 p.m. I'm guessing Chuck will meet the sprinter guys/gals a bit earlier too.

No comments: