Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tattoo you

Keenan showed off his fancy new tattoo today at practice.

It's a winged foot, on his back near the shoulder blade. Oh gosh. Another winged foot. How cliched, right? Well, this one is REALLY COOL. The tattoo artist must double as a podiatrist, because the bone detail in the foot part of the winged foot is pretty excellent. Emerel, the soon-to-be podiatry school guy, would be proud.

Used to be tattoos were rebellious and noteworthy. Now, they are kinda ho-hum. I would venture to guess that more than half the team's got a stitch of some sort, somewhere on their bodies.

You know, the only time I remotely considered a tattoo -- and I mean, I thought about it for about 14 seconds -- my idea was to get the M/Fox logo on my ankle. Damn. Shoulda done it, would have been a novelty, collector's item type tattoo now that we have the fancy new Fox logos. Right? Right.

Anyway: Just got off the phone with The Wife (that's what I call her in My Other Blog, by the way), and she informed me that I received a big box package at home today. I'm guessing that it contains the Running Pants. FYI.

7 comments:

Michael Holinko said...

hey coach way to leave out my tattoo from the blog...guess i have to one-up johns tattoo tomorrow at practice

keenan said...

haha i was about to comment that holinko also got a tattoo from the same guy at the same time that i got my tattoo. his is also very cool and a variation of the winged foot.

matt walsh said...

With regards to Marist harriers, tattoos are almost as hot right now as getting married immediately out of college...

matt walsh said...

P.S. : Congratulations, Quinn!

BQuinn said...

too good!

Tom Dixon said...

Not quite so immediate id say for Bryan Quinn... the Mannino-Abatacola wedding was much more immediate... GOULET!

Congrats Bryan!

matt walsh said...

Actually..the Raucci wedding was much much more immediate..and much much more overlooked.