Monday, October 6, 2008

Homecoming weekend

Great to see all the alums -- some from 20 years ago, others from a few months ago -- on campus this weekend. The older alums -- Nicosia, Reardon -- commented how "they wished they went to THIS school," referencing how upgraded and sharp the Marist campus is.

This week's poll question is a goofy one and deals with Matt Maynes (class of 08) and his (a-hem) NEW BEARD. Quite a radical look from the Tollander.

I realize this question is limited in scope to those that know Maynes and those that have seen him recently. But this poll was suggested by some alert recent alums.

Blog on, brothers and sisters.

6 comments:

Justin said...

I think I had the record for how many times one can grab/pull/poke Mr. Maynes overly exuberant act of manliness. I only say that because I could never do it (I tried).

Loved it.

Tom Dixon said...

and dont forget about roleks beard... 22 years and still going!

matt walsh said...

Let's hear it for radfax, dominating the run red fox blog polls

maynes said...

I demand to know who voted "hated it" ! Unfortunately I shaved the beard off as a birthday present for my mother the other day so you were all the last to see it.

rolek said...

I'd like to give a shout to my barber, Thomas, for admiring my thick facial hair. Also, Maynes, not sure about who voted "hated it." I agreed with Harris on this one and voted "loved it." Plus, you look like Jack from LOST. (Teddy knows what I'm talking about.)

matt walsh said...

As of Schab's recent shave, I now have the longest hair on the Alumni Team (arguably..both teams?) ..

..not on purpose, but because it has been IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment with Tom the Barber these days since his exposure on "The View" and "Queer Eye" last year.