Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Easton interviews Pat Gardner

 


Check out this 22-minute interview of Marist basketball star player Pat Gardner, done by our very own track captain and school-record holder, Easton Eberwein. Easton is an excellent interviewer, and Gardner is a humble and willing participant in the conversation. I learned a lot and now can say that I, too, am a fan of Pat Gardner and I hope he succeeds in his goal to play professional basketball. My only quibble with this interview is at the very end, when Easton asks if he might be able to get a basket off Gardner in a 1-on-1 game. This, hopefully, will forever remain a HYPOTHETICAL question ... because I don't want EASTON PLAYING BASKETBALL (especially during the SEASON). Great job, Easton, and give it a listen at this link. (neat)

No comments: