Monday, September 4, 2017

A Charming race report ...

Thanks to Marist Running Alum Lizzy Peper for sharing this photo and her and her dad, as well as this text, after what sounds like a really cool 12-mile race in Baltimore. What a unique race distance as well:

Hi, Pete! Happy Labor Day! Just wanted to send this picture your way - my Dad and me after finishing the Charles Street 12 on Saturday. The 12 mile race is put on by Charm City Run, the running store I work for, and has about 3,000 runners. The route starts in Baltimore County around where I went to high school and ends in downtown Baltimore where I now live. This year's finish was at Under Armour's headquarters, making it even more special for my Dad who has worked there for 15+ years. Saturday was also my Dad's 84th day of running and his streak is still going strong! I couldn't be more proud of him. It's always great to share a starting line with him and lots of familiar Baltimore faces.

No comments: