Thursday, October 27, 2016

MAAC XC at Disney: Here we go

We depart today for the MAAC Cross Country Championships at Disney. Races are on Saturday: Men at 8 a.m. and women at 9 a.m. They will be broadcast live on ESPN3. The Disney experience happens once every four years. It started back in 2000. I believe I am the only MAAC coach who will have made this trip five times. Just means I have been around quite a while. For those so inclined, our athletes will be posting on social media via "Snapchat Takeover" of the Marist Athletics Snapchat. So, there's that. As much as I moan and groan about the Disney trip, it will be a great experience for our athletes and for that I look forward to it. Our main objective is to have our runners put forth a championship level performance. That's the goal, as we enter Championship Season. OK!

No comments: