Saturday, January 9, 2010

DMR qualifies for IC4As

I will post complete results and splits when I can (busy weekend at home and work ahead ...). The biggest highlight from Friday night at the Armory was the men's DMR qualifying for IC4As with a winning time of 10:10.22.

Will Griffin: 1200 in 3:10.0
John Kristie: 400 in 52.3
Matt Janczyk: 800 in 1:57.9
Adam Vess: 1600 in 4:09.7

Obviously, Vess ran a stud anchor, but I think the middle legs should get some credit for running really strong and really tough. Will ran an excellent and consistent leadoff leg (you'll see the splits soon) and put us right in the mix. Overall, top to bottom, a nice relay run.

Anyway, good to knock off a qualifying mark nice and early.

Complete meet results at www.armorytrack.com

Our old pal, Marist alum Matt Walsh, ran a great 3000 as a member of the Molloy College team. I will post his splits as well. You'll be impressed with them, trust me.

Again, I'll post the rest of the Marist men's and women's highlights when I can. Enjoy the day.

No comments: