Monday, September 8, 2008

Sorry for the exclamation points

I just noticed that the titles of the past three posts have had exclamation points on them. That's a pet peeve of mine, overuse of exclamation points. I could go back and fix them. But I won't.

Some friends and family of the program took photos from Friday's Bowdoin Park meet. When I figure out how to get them up on this blog, I will do so periodically throughout the fall.

Note to teams:

Workouts: Our "quality" workout days this week will be Monday (fartlek/tempo timed) and Thursday (Bowdoin hills and pushes), with our long run on Saturday. Next week, the quality days will be Monday and Wednesday, with Monday the harder of the two days and Wednesday a longer day with some light pushes.

Doubling: Guys should be doubling on the road or in the pool 3 times this week (no race) and twice next week.

Mileage: Check with me individually to see what mileage level I would like you all at. For the most part, everyone should be between 65-85/week this week and next. I know it's a big range. But it's a big team.

See you soon ...

No comments: