Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ogden Hills revisited

Don't mean to skew the poll voting ... but a different take on the Ogden Hills workout worked out quite well for us on Tuesday.

Instead of doing the hills as "repeats" (which turns into a glorified 300-meter speed workout), we did each set as an accelerator (progression) run. Also, "Gary" misses Tuesday practice, which adds a whole new element to the team dynamic. And so, it went really well.

After Tuesday, I would vote "Love It" in a minute.

And I think a lot of the guys would, too.

Let your voice be known!

1 comment:

Rick A said...

I just thought you should know you are an evil pun master. I also hate to admit it, but I did it to my Japanese track students when I could, in their own language. Oh the evil things you have passed on.