Sunday, September 7, 2008

Note to alumni: Send your race results to me!

Now that fall road racing season is in full swing, I know a lot of alums are hitting the road -- hopefully sporting the new Marist Alumni Racing Team gear! A few requests to alums from your old coach:

1. If you run in races, any races, and you would like me to post the results here on this blog, please shoot me an email to runhed246@hotmail.com with all the pertinent information. Time, place, age-group, awards, etc. I'm interested, and your teammates and friends are too.
2. If you have any race photos you would like to share, please do so as well.
3. If you want or need new Alumni Racing Team gear, I still have some available, although a lot of it was sold in recent weeks/months.

Best of luck and run strong, everyone!

No comments: