Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

Here's hoping everyone had a blessed and wonderful Christmas. Here I am with two of my gifts -- a new winter hat and a new T-shirt. The winter hat is an obvious choice. The T-shirt is a nod to my all-time favorite sports radio personality Mike Francesa, with his caricature and the words "Numbah One" on the shirt. Those who know me well know how much I enjoy listening to Francesa on WFAN, the man who basically invented and revolutionized the sports talk radio format. He is, indeed, Numbah One.

In other news! While we are preparing for and celebrating the holiday, we were pleased to note that the number of page views on the fancy blog eclipsed the half-million mark. Wow! Pretty neat!

I will be taking a break from posting for a few days, as we continue with holiday celebrations and travel, but I'll be back at it next week.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year ... and Merry Fitness.

No comments: