Thursday, October 27, 2016

MAAC XC at Disney: Here we go! Snow kidding!

Soon after I clicked "publish" on the earlier post, it started snowing here in the mid-Hudson Valley. Snowing. It's snowing. Last week, it was 85 degrees and I was wearing shorts. Now? It's snowing. And. It's sticking. Perhaps this is a precursor to what could be a long and cold winter. It's a "light La Nina" year, which us weather geeks know means persistent cold and possibly a lot of snow. But definitely cold. Did I mention it's snowing here? And so, after months and months of lamenting, "oh, this is a Disney year" and "ah, every four years we go to Disney for MAACs" ... allow me to amend this as my phone says the temperatures will be in the 80s when we land in Orlando later today. "This is a Disney year!" "Every four years we go to Disney for MAACs!" Yippee!

No comments: