Saturday, January 15, 2011

Schab would be proud

OK. Here it is pushing 2 a.m., and I'm just getting home from the Gotham Cup. Talk about a long day and night ... we were at the Armory for close to 12 hours!

The day flew by. There were a few decent performances for early season, but mostly it was just a fun day with the team and with the alumni who came to watch and/or race -- Schabby included.

As I approach 22 hours of being awake, I think of Schab, who pulls these kinds of lack-of-sleep stretches on a regular basis. Me? I do not, plus I am a bit old for such shenanigans.

And so it is off to bed, for a few hours anyway. I will post results and splits from all the races later in the weekend.

Until then, it is time to warm up after seeing my car thermometer register minus-2 just now. Good night.

No comments: