Friday, October 15, 2010

Bumpin' it

Greetings from Room 236 of the Hampton Inn in State College, Pa. -- where, oddly, there is no snow! Being the idiot that I am, I have already locked myself out of this room once.

We survived the long van ride through PA with minimal emotional damage. Quimes insisted on plugging in his iPod to the front stereo system, so we were "BUMPIN' IT" on the interstate for several hours. Thankfully, we had a little Quiet Time during the last hour of the trip.

The men just got done previewing the Penn State course. It is a grass golf course and should be fun. Several MAAC schools are here, as well as a lot of other strong programs from all over the East.

We are heading out to dinner at Damons soon, followed by a little Yankee Playoff Baseball in the hotel. Race time is 10 a.m.

I will miss my men and women who will be racing later in the morning at UAlbany. I know the Foxes and Foxettes will rep us well. My heart and soul is with you guys!

No comments: