Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy New Year

OK! We are back from nearly two weeks of Internet-free vacation at Lake George. My email inbox is down to 47 messages -- from a high of 362! If one of your emails is one that I have not replied to ... I'm getting there.

Anyway, I look at this time of year as the beginning of the 2010-2011 school year. Summer training is now serious and important. Not that the end of May and June are NOT important. But now, we take it up another level as we get into specifics of preparing for the upcoming seasons. Note that I say seasons (plural) as your training now sets the table not only for cross country but also for track.

As I go through my emails, there are some interesting tidbits that I will be posting about. Be patient as I catch up and re-assimilate to normal life.

No comments: