Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blogging off, for now

Please note that Blog Central will be shut down due to family vacation. I probably will not have reliable (or any) Internet access as we head up to the Land of Luke (Lake George) for about 10 days.

If anyone needs to reach me, cell/text is the best way to go. Up in the Land of Luke, cell service is spotty at best. But oddly, texts seem to be transmitted rather easily. In the Land of Luke, this makes perfect sense!

Anyway:

1. If you have been kind enough to send me your training updates via e-mail, please continue to do so. I will check them when I get back.
2. Do not forget the team BBQ, still slated for Saturday, July 17, at the riverfront by Marist. If you can make it, great!
3. While in the "save the date" mode, remember the Red Fox Trot 5k on Saturday, Sept. 11. Hope to see alumni and friends back for that one.
4. Fundraising news and information will be my first priority upon returning. Be ready to fundraise. If you are an alum, be ready to be solicited by me. Donations are appreciated but not required from alums. From current team members, they are appreciated AND required.
5. Kudos to Geist for the phenomenal "Pete Peeve" mention in the comments section recently. Nicely done, bro!

That's it. For now. I think I got about 150 posts for the first half of the year. Not too shabby. We'll aim for a similar amount as we round the bend into the Fiscal New Year, and a New Year of Marist Running ... 2010-2011.

Can't wait.

Remember! Run. Rehydrate. Run Some More.

For now, I'm blogging off ...

No comments: