Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hey, FRIEND: I'm on Facebook. Hope you LIKE it!

OK. After many good intentions to join the social network scene that went nowhere, today I finally made the plunge and joined the Facebook world. I have been on my wife's Facebook page before, so I kind of know my way around. But I am still not sure about certain aspects of the social network, so be patient while I sort things out.

This much is for sure, my one ironclad rule: I will not be FRIENDS with current student-athletes. Once you graduate from the program, I will be your friend. Until that time ... no. It is not appropriate, both ways. As for alumni and friends of the program, if I have not already connected with you by all means send me a friend request, or accept mine, or whatever. I look forward to using Facebook as a way to stay connected with our strong, big and loyal Marist Running alumni base.

No comments: