Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hicks blog: Episode #9

Check out Steve Hicks’ excellent video blog chronicling his quest for a sub-15:00 5k. I know, I know: I have been pumping up this blog a lot – and with good reason! It is very well done.

Episode #9 features a workout we gave to Steve. It includes a video streamed from my office, courtesy of sophomore Billy Hild. Steve and Sam are very clever with their editing. Steve pieced together some excellent, vintage photos of me through the years – including a few hideous mullet shots. Nice touch by Steve in picking an Allman Brothers Band song for the background music.

As Steve and Sam plunge headfirst into the Central New York winter, the training (and thus, their Web-isodes) could become a bit more challenging. But I am sure they are up for the challenge.

Check it out. Good stuff. As always.

No comments: