Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter break

Guys,
I will post the training schedules here by the end of the day Wednesday at the latest. Perhaps sooner. Check back for that.

In case I forget: Return date for intersession is Monday, Jan. 7 with our first practice being Tuesday, Jan. 8. The fieldhouse will not be available on the 7th due to a home basketball game. Upperclassmen who will be buying groceries should meet with me on the 7th to get shopping money and fill up their respective houses with food and drink for the rest of the team.

Everyone else should get back to Poughkeepsie whenever you can on Jan. 7 or Jan. 8 at the latest. If there are exceptions and reasons you must stay home, let me know. I know of a few. This is a short winter break training session as classes start the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Let's make the most of it by putting in some kickass training while you are home.

I know it's cold. I know it's windy. I know it's icy. But, do you think other quality runners from other quality teams are not training because of bad weather? Of course not! It's just gotta be done.

See you all soon.

No comments: