Thursday, December 6, 2007

Friday workout at Luty Dr

Guys:

With Phil taking over the men's and women's track teams for the Fordham meet at Friday, he has asked me to oversee the distance ladies for their fancy workout at the Tenney Stadium "track." As a result, I may not get over to Luty for your fartlek/interval road workout.

NOT A BIG DEAL. I just stand there next to my car anyway.

Here's what we are looking at: 5 x the loop. Hard. With 4 min active recovery between. Pretty simple stuff. Break into groups accordingly.

Listen: It should be hard but in control. Everyone should feel like they could do another interval, if necessary. Hard, but in control.

I will be at McCann all day and will touch base with you guys before you head on over to Luty.

For Keenan and Conor: Stop by McCann before you head out there if you have any questions. I should be in the lobby/gym area, or if not up at the fancy "track."

No comments: