Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brain dead, fellas

Gents,

Great job in your workouts the past two days. Especially considering it is Finals Week. I see the same dedication, enthusiasm and hard work that I have seen all semester. Great to see! You guys are a pleasure to coach. Even Conor. Ha!

I was going to do the training schedules for break tonight, but my mind has turned to mush. And so I will give it a go on Wednesday.

All guys that have worked out either Monday or Tuesday this week should revisit the track or hard road work on either Thursday or Friday. I will go over some ideas for workouts on Wednesday at practice, since I will only be in on Thursday briefly, with Junior in the stroller.

After that, it's all you guys at home for a short, two-week break. I'm really looking forward to the track seasons. I think we can do some serious stuff as a team in the coming months.

So stay patient and I'll give you guys plenty of workout ideas within a day or two.

No comments: