Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Men's practice: Gimme shelter

If I were to caption this photo, the title would be "Sami should know better." This is a photo of part of our men's cross country team, at Vassar Farm, before a fartlek workout there on a breezy and rainy day. After exiting the vans, these men took shelter at the Farm, as you can see. Of course, I chided them for this absurdity, as they were about to embark on a more than hour-long workout in the pouring rain. Staying dry before it? What's the POINT! Now, every man in this photo is a freshman or a sophomore -- except for Sami (second from right). Sami is a senior captain. Sami should know better, or at least should KNOW that I would "throw shade" on the group or "put them on blast" -- good God, I'm hanging around with these punks too much, I'm starting to TALK like them! The workout went well, and they got plenty soaked and muddy. Hey. It's cross country season.

No comments: