Saturday, October 31, 2015

MAAC XC Championships: Halloween miracle

Look man. I believe in my athletes, all day, every day. We set high goals and we set high standards for them. In every practice, every team lift, every meet. Today's men's XC 2nd-place finish at the MAAC XC Championships far exceeded even our greatest expectations for the day. Back where we belong. 2nd place to the great Iona College Gaels, who won for the 25th consecutive year. This is our 11th 2nd place finish. We are proud to be runner-ups. We will post results, photos and more details as we move along here. Right now, we're still on the bus back from the meet in New Jersey. It was a really tough day for our women's team and my heart truly aches for a truly great group of young ladies. I know in my heart we will bounce back, too. Results to follow, and photos when we get back home.

No comments: