Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Whither the Marist Track Store? Not enough orders!

Remember my post from earlier this month about the Marist Track Store? Well, I was just informed by my friends at Anaconda Sports, the ones who set up the store, that there have only been five (5!) orders so far. In order for the orders to be placed, there needs to be a minimum of $1,000 in purchases. We are several hundred dollars short of this minimum. If the minimum is not reached, all previous orders will be CANCELED.

From the folks that I have spoken to, there seemed to be tremendous interest in this store. Perhaps there are many last-minute shoppers out there? The store closes on Sunday. If you were considering an order, please place it NOW so the store will be a success. Understand that we as a program benefit very modestly from this; it is NOT a fundraiser, but rather an opportunity for family and friends to proudly support and "rep" the program. So please refer to the previous post and place an order if you are interested. Or spread the word. Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

tcoulson said...

sharp looking stuff, I saw the previous post, but the link didn't work for me at first. I will buy before Sunday and will post on FB so all Marist running friends can see too.