Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's new?

Wow. Can't believe a week has gone by since my last flurry of posts. Sorry about that.

I've been busy working on the massive alumni fundraising mailing. I will most likely do it in waves. If you are flagged as an track or cross country alum, expect something in the mail soon.

Another thing keeping us busy here are preparations for the Red Fox Trot 5K, the first road race (to my knowledge) being held on campus. I'm slowly piecing together the course for it. Should be a good one, but challenging! The first half-mile is basically uphill. Just so you know.

Otherwise, gearing up for preseason, which begins a week from Sunday. Current team members (men and women) should have received a long and detailed email from me regarding preseason policies, etc.

I'm sure once preseason begins, the posts will be coming a bit more quickly. Until that time, back to stuffing envelopes and enjoying what's left of the summer.

No comments: