Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stylin' with Q

I was sort of aware, during the last school year, that Quimes DelaCruz was the team's unofficial barber/hair stylist. Whenever I would get my hair buzzed by my barber Sal, several team members would wonder if Q did the job.

Well, Q has been busy this preseason week -- running a lot, and stylin' up folks' hair. His masterpiece work was on Posch, who apparently has been remolded into a studly basketball player-lookin' dude -- replete with chin-strap beard (yuk) and gelled-up faux-hawk.

Conor also has a tamer mohawk look now, a much-overdue cut for our favorite fifth-year Kellenberg guy.

So anyway, it appears Q is our go-to guy both on the course and with the clippers.

1 comment:

Tom Dixon said...

I am the original Marist XC/TF barber. I am glad to see the team has a new one.