Friday, August 21, 2009

Alumni racing news



Here are a few pictures from the Outer Banks of North Carolina, where a group of recent Marist alums gathered for a week of sun, fun and running. Several alums ran a beach 5k down there and did quite well, sweeping most of the top race spots.

Nicely done, team!

Here is a link to the race results ...

FYI, to Marist Alumni Racing Team members interested in new singlets and gear. I will have a posting about that here shortly, but in the meantime, if you have any requests for singlets and sizes, please email me at runhed246@hotmail.com so I can start working on an order. We will be doing things a little differently this year, so I will need an EXACT number and EXACT sizes to make it work.

In addition, I would appreciate it if alums can network via Facebook and other means to get word out about this, and maybe let them know about the blog, as I will be updating it much more frequently now that the season is imminent.

No comments: