Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back from Track Town USA

The trip to Eugene was fantastic. The Running Red Fox results were a bit less than fantastic, but that it not what we will remember from the trip. It was an honor to be able to make it to Track Town USA, and I hope to make a return trip in the future.

I have some lousy pictures taken from a disposable camera. I will try to load them up and post them before I leave.

I will be going away to Lake George for family vacation from Thursday, July 2, through Saturday, July 11. Please continue to email your training logs.

As of now, I have received training logs from everyone on the team except Curtis Jensen, who continues to promise to send training logs but has not.

As of July 1, you will be required to send training logs at least twice a month. I would prefer weekly, as many of you do. But the minimum is twice a month, by July 15 and July 31.

THOSE THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO THIS POLICY WILL BE RENDERED INELIGIBLE FOR PRACTICE AND COMPETITION. I'm sticking to my guns on this one, fellas. It's a pretty simple request.

As of right now, Curtis is ineligible for practice and competition. But I am sure he will send his logs to me, as I know he is training very well.

I'll try to get the pix from Oregon posted soon.

No comments: