Monday, April 21, 2008

Yikes!

Fellas ... this is an insanely busy week for me in all corners of my life. Please be understanding. I will try to get the splits up here this week ... but I may not. Quickly, here is how the week unfolds for you all:

Tuesday: Workout at track for some
Wednesday: Workout at track for most
Thursday: Coach Pete and 5 guys travels to Penn
Friday: We return from Penn, will be back in time for practice
Saturday: Pre-meet day
Sunday: Yale, bus departure, 7 a.m.

ALSO SUNDAY: Upon returning from Yale, we will have a VERY IMPORTANT team meeting for all returning runners to discuss issues pertaining to the summer and fall.

Have an excellent evening (or day, depending on when you are reading this...)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Haha. Good one with the comment at the end. Finally someone is thinking about me! Congrats to the guys at Princeton. Time to step it up even more at Penn. Trust me, it will not be a problem with all the drunk college kids ringing bells and screaming. Enjoy!