Sunday, November 8, 2015

Track-themed game show

It's very rare that I will link to videos on this blog. And usually when I do, the video is not 33 minutes in length. However! If you have a spare half hour you want to kill, and you want to get some laughs, check out this video of Episode 5 of Outside the Box, a weekly game show that airs on Marist College TV (MCTV). Your host is none other than champion middle distance runner Nate (4xNate) Lungarini, who channels his inner Richard Dawson in hosting a rambunctious crew of track athletes competing against each other: Tim Johnson and Josh "The Real Josh" Siegel vs. Molly Weeks and Alex Hernandez. It was billed as a battle of Kings vs. Queens. I will not divulge the winner here. You will have to sit through 31 minutes of the game show to find out. Suffice it to say that these tracksters had a lot of fun (a little bit too much fun from RJ, if you ask me!) and definitely made me laugh. I even sucked in my wife Heidi for about 10 minutes, who thought the show was entertaining and hilarious. So! There you go, Nate! You've got at least one more fan who likes to think ... Outside the Box.

No comments: