Saturday, May 3, 2014

MAAC meet: Why I wasn't on the bus

Our youngest son James made his First Holy Communion on Saturday morning -- this is a big deal for us Catholics. This picture was taken in our front yard before heading off to church. James did a great job during the long service, and now he will be able to receive Communion when we attend Mass from now on. This is something the little guy has been looking forward to for quite a while. I was able to make it down to Rider just in time for the start of events on Saturday afternoon, but I did not get to ride the team bus like normal. Fortunately, I had loyal van partners in several team members who opted to leave a little later with me. We will be having James' Communion Party next Saturday. For now, it's time to be proud of our youngest, and get through the MAAC Championships this weekend.

1 comment:

tcoulson said...

congratulations, proud dad