Saturday, February 23, 2013

Calling all Mudders ...

Hopkins texted me a few weeks ago, and I’m finally getting around to it: He asked me to drum up some support among Marist Running Alums to take part in the Mudders and Grunters cross country race. The Marist Alumni Racing Team is the defending champion and owner of the Geronimo Cup, which sits proudly in my hopelessly cluttered office in the McCann Center. In order to defend this coveted Cup, we need a strong showing from our competitive running alums (yes, Conor, this means YOU TOO!). I know for a fact that our friends at the Albany Running Exchange are planning a full assault on the Geronimo Cup, so you guys have to be ready, show up, and keep the carbo loading to a minimum. If you know what I mean.


For those interested and able to run in Mudders, which is slated for Sunday, March 24 in Westchester County, contact Hopkins or Schabby via text, Facebook or however else you contact each other these days.

No comments: