Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank you

Many readers of this fancy blog are alumni who have graciously donated to my better-late-than-never Marist Running Fund Drive. My fundraising efforts are not nearly as annoying as the NPR station that I listen to – well, maybe they are, but I will like to think not.

Rest assured that every penny donated goes right back into our program. Alumni donations allowed us, as a program, to send elite level athletes out to the Mt. SAC Relays (and will again this year!), as well as allowing us to bring more athletes to more meets than at any time in our program’s history. And also, our athletes get more “swag” than any previous Marist tracksters.

If you are interested in donating and somehow did not receive my Fundraising Letter electronically or via snail mail, email me at runhed246@hotmail.com or call me at 845 309 3640 and we’ll figure it out.

For those that have helped already: You know who you are. I know who you are. The loyalty is priceless.

From the bottom of my heart: Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!

No comments: