Sunday, October 6, 2024

Alums shine in Voorheesville

 

Thanks to Marist Running Forever Fox Lisa Chase for sending me the text (below) and picture (above) about the Barn to Bridge 5km at Voorheesville (Albany area), a lightning fast road race. Forever Fox twins and school record holders Drew Burns and Emily Burns had strong races -- Drew was third overall in 15:14 and Emily was fourth in 18:22. 

From Lisa: Hi Pete! My legs have felt tired since the DCC Half but I guess they weren't too bad because I had a PR in the 5k today breaking 18 for the first time ever (18:00 gun time/17:59 net...I'll go by the net time!).  Marist was well represented by the Burns siblings as well at the very competitive Barn to Bridge 5k
https://www.zippyraceresults.com/search.php?ID=8975


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Home of the former Smith's Tavern