Friday, August 29, 2014

Vassar Farm: How to get there

It has come to my attention that the GPS address that I posted earlier for Vassar Farm may not be entirely accurate. Feel free to blame the old man (me); however, I did what any modern, tech-savvy dude (well, that doesn't describe me, but still ...) would do: I googled it, and the address that it spit out was 124 Raymond Avenue. Apparently, this may not be accurate.

Here's the deal: Vassar Farm is at the intersection of Raymond Avenue and state Route 376. It is clearly marked. If you are driving south on Raymond Avenue, in front of Vassar College, take it to the end, and then cross Route 376 and you are there. If in doubt or if you get lost, call or text me at 845 309 3640 and I will do my best to navigate you there. If I do not respond right away, try again. I might be a little busy. Hope to see you there, bright and early.

No comments: