Monday, July 11, 2011

Alumni singlets are in!

The fresh batch of Marist Alumni Racing Team singlets has arrived. If you have requested one, please e-mail me your request again (sorry), specifying size and most importantly MAILING ADDRESS. Please email this to me and do not text it to me, as I may not save the text long enough to get the shirt in the mail.

There is a very limited supply. As a result, first priority goes to most recent alums who have never received a MART singlet. Also, please note that I only issue MART singlets to actual alums … you have to have completed all degree requirements. Sorry, but I am a stickler when it comes to that.

More singlets will be ordered down the road as need dictates, with donations appreciated.

Any questions, let me know. Look forward to having these really nice Nike singlets out on the roads in the coming weeks, months and years …

No comments: