Wednesday, October 17, 2007

VCP workout on Friday

Guys,

Rolek came by my office at the newspaper this afternoon for his class field trip. He sat down with me and I gave him directions for the VCP Back Hills workout. He has them written down, with the groups I would like you to run in.

As we have stressed the past few weeks, WORK TOGETHER. It can be a group, or a pairing, whatever. WORK TOGETHER. Our Albany results showed just how well we can run when we WORK TOGETHER.

To reiterate what I said in practice today: Friday's workout (and really, all the workouts the rest of the season) should be good efforts but should not BLOW YOU OUT. You should feel good, sharp and refreshed from the effort. Save the BLOW YOU OUT efforts for the race days.

VERY IMPORTANT. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

For those of you that won't be at practice Thursday, have a good few days and see you next week. Rested and refreshed and ready to go.

coach pete

No comments: